Looking for the best Charlotte County realtor?
Whether it’s a seller’s market or a buyer’s market, no matter which side you fall on, you know you need a real estate agent to help facilitate the home buying or selling process.
In Port Charlotte, FL, a quick Google search will find you a plethora of agents eager to earn your business. However, the significance of buying or selling your home really demands that you find the best real estate agent to meet your needs.
JG3 Homes is the Best in SWFL Real Estate
Allow me to take a moment to introduce myself – my name is John Garuti III and I am a top realtor with JG3 Homes brokered by EXP Realty. Located in Punta Gorda, FL, we are a leading authority on Babcock Ranch (a solar-powered community located within Charlotte County, FL), Punta Gorda, and Charlotte County, Florida.
Why choose JG3 Homes over the rest? Our mission and promise to you are simple yet meaningful:
- We will provide you with real information so you can make an informed decision for yourself and your family.
- We’ll save you time worrying about your purchase or sale so you can keep enjoying your life.
- We’ll avoid costly mistakes that can occur with difficult transactions, and
- We’ll keep more money in your pocket!
John Garuti III – THE Agent for Buyers and Sellers
While you certainly have limitless options for real estate agencies or agents in Port Charlotte, FL, I can’t stress enough to you how if there was ever a time to search for and find a five-star recommendation – this would be a good time.
As a realtor servicing the beautiful Port Charlotte community, it has been and is my continuous honor to prove to my clients that I am committed to their needs. Whether you’re a buyer looking at homes for sale and thinking of moving to Port Charlotte from a different area of Florida or maybe even from a different state, or you’re selling your home in the Port Charlotte area – I offer my services as an agent in a way that will make you feel heard, understood, and important.
I have a special knack for working with new construction buyers and sellers throughout Babcock Ranch and southwest Florida from Naples to Sarasota, and I have a high level of expertise in digital marketing and contract negotiation.
Things You Want to Avoid in a Real Estate Agent
Upnest.com featured an article that listed seven signs of a bad real estate agent. I’d like to share those signs and the importance of recognizing them with you because your agent can make or break your house buying or selling experience.
- Lack of communication: If you reach out to your real estate agent and you don’t hear back from them within 24-48 hours, that is definitely a bad sign. Real estate is a fast-moving world and delayed responses can mean the difference between landing and losing a deal. Also, if the communication is off – you feel like they’re rushed, agitated, or not forthcoming – rest assured that won’t be a good fit.
- Poor listening skills: In order to understand the expectations of the buyer or seller, a real estate agent needs excellent listening skills. Your agent should be asking you specific questions to have the information they need to help you move forward with the buying or selling process. Questions like:
- What is your timeframe to buy/sell?
- What are you looking for in a home?
- What do you expect from me?
- How do you prefer to communicate?
- What improvements or upgrades have you made to your home?
- Lack of confidence: If you have a real estate agent that doesn’t believe they can sell your home, then you don’t have a good agent!
- Lack of professionalism: Does the real estate agent show up late for appointments or not at all? This is a sign of someone who doesn’t value your time and will not be committed to the goal of doing what it takes to get you the best deal or offer.
- Too pushy: An agent’s job is to be a guide to you during this time – not to strong-arm you into accepting an offer that’s lower than what you want or into buying a home that isn’t what you wanted.
- Poor negotiator: The idea is to keep as much money in your pockets as possible! This can only be accomplished with a strong negotiator.
- Lack of marketing skills and/or web presence: Top producing real estate agents understand the importance of a great marketing plan and web presence. If you can’t find a webpage or social media profile for your agent, it’s not a good sign.
Something worth your time when trying to find a reliable real estate agent is taking a few minutes to view the reviews for that agent or the company they represent.
I can offer you information on my background and expertise in the field, but sometimes it’s nice to let clients who have worked with me speak for themselves through their reviews. These are just a few of the many highly-rated reviews that were left from clients after their experience buying or selling with me and JG3 Homes.
“Always Ready to Share Knowledge
I found John via his YouTube channel. I sent him an email and we started a long email conversation about Babcock Ranch. He was always ready & willing to send long e-mails and we eventually got on a phone call. He was invaluable in showing us our (potential) lots early on and teaching us all about Babcock Ranch. He helped facilitate an educated process to finalizing the best plan & builder for our needs. John is well-connected, knowledgeable, and laid back in his approach to helping buyers. If you need an agent who isn’t pushy and will answer your questions, John is worth contacting.” -Ryan
“GREAT PURCHASE EXPERIENCE!
Dealing with John was a fantastic experience. He was with me every step of the way. From the first phone full of questions by me all the way to the end of the virtual walkthrough onto closing on the property. He took his time, was honest, genuine and was knowledgeable in all aspects of the home buying purchase. He followed up with me even on Sunday. Many people won’t do that. Even after the transaction, he’s able to take a phone call or even respond to a text. My wife and I were blessed to find a realtor like John. We highly recommend him to anyone looking for a property.” -Joel
“John has helped us in our purchases of several homes over the years. He has been a pleasure to work with! I also have several family members & friends that have also had very good experiences. He is very knowledgeable… I am amazed at his patience with all of our questions that my wife & myself have ask! He answers & explains everything in a way that we can totally understand. I highly recommend John Garuti.” -Jeffrey
Questions? Get in Touch
As always, it is my pleasure to provide my realtor services to the Port Charlotte, FL community. If you are currently looking to buy or sell your home and are in need of an experienced, caring, reliable realtor, click here and contact me today. I look forward to working with you and helping you get the best deal for your home.